Dog vaccination is a hot topic that I have a strong opinion on, which I discuss on this car rant!
To summarize how I wish I had vaccinated my dogs: I wish I was able to give them their initial primary vaccines closer to 10-12 weeks old, their second round 4-5 weeks after that, then titer for antibodies before giving additional rounds.
For rabies, I have read that it's ideal to give initial at ~6 months of age, then boosters as required by law
Note: please consult a holistic veterinarian when making any vaccine, medical or health decision for your dog!
This video is a high level off the cuff rant, if you want more detail - comment below and I can break down my thoughts further!
► Subscribe: http://www.bit.ly/FusarosFostersSub
MORE VIDEOS: 🎥
⭐𝐓𝐎𝐏 𝐂𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐓𝐢𝐩𝐬: http://bit.ly/CrateTrainingHacks ⭐
► RAW FOOD: http://bit.ly/BESTPETFOOD
► Leave It: http://bit.ly/LeaveItDogVlogbit.ly/LeaveIt
► Dog Myths: http://bit.ly/6DogMyths
► Top Pet Health Tips: http://bit.ly/TopPetHealthTips
► MERCH! https://teespring.com/stores/rachel-fusaro
Friend Me! Let's Connect:
• Facebook: http://www.Facebook.com/FusarosFosters
• Instagram: http://www.Instagram.com/RachelFusaro
• MERCH! https://teespring.com/stores/rachel-fusaro
• Dog Blog: http://www.rachelfusaro.com/blog
• Fin's Instagram: http://www.Instagram.com/DooditsFin
• Website: http://www.RachelFusaro.com
• Subscribe: http://www.bit.ly/FusarosFostersSub
For Business Partnerships & Collaborations:
• E-mail: [email protected]
Learn More about Dog Vaccines:
• Dr. Karen Becker on Vaccines: http://bit.ly/KarenBeckerVaccines
• Vet Perspective on Vaccines: http://bit.ly/DrJohnRobb
• Side Effects of Vaccines: http://bit.ly/HarmfulEffects
• Titering: http://bit.ly/Titer
• Over-vaccination: http://bit.ly/DrRobbandBecker
• How long vaccines last: http://bit.ly/FBRodneyVaccine
• Find a Holistic Vet! https://www.ahvma.org/find-a-holistic-veterinarian/
But the question is - what do you think is best for your dog?
Disclaimer for all related content:
*Please note, do not try anything anything in this video at home without parent supervision and approval. Also, I am not a professional dog trainer or veterinarian. Any recos, suggestions or advice are simply my opinion and what works for me. Please always seek professional guidance before taking any action. Please foster and train dogs at your own risk under adult supervision and approval. My content may include affiliate and/or sponsored links.
#dogvaccines #vaccines #doghealth
Always check our latest articles at...